[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: magh

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Tue Jun 4 06:18:16 PDT 2019

> On Jun 4, 2019, at 05:07, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The Star Trek Continuum website "helpfully" "expanded" the definition of "betray" using a thesaurus.

Out of curiosity, how was the word used there? I don’t know what Star Trek Continuum is, but when I searched for it I found what appears to be a video game mod. I wasn’t able to find any Klingon text on the Sourceforge or Steam pages for this mod, nor was I able to find a web presence for it beyond those pages.