[tlhIngan Hol] According to Matthew chapter 4

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jun 4 01:19:16 PDT 2019

Am 03.06.2019 um 23:10 schrieb M Roney:> Ah yes, the history of fruit.

Dunbej naHQun qun. :-)

>  > I went to the wiki to start adding the translation, and all I managed
> was this:
>  > http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/TheGospelAccordingtoMatthew

It's a good start. Keep going like that, somebody else will take care of
formatting and so.

> That's beyond my skill set, Lieven would need to delete (or rename) the
> page.

Okay, I just did, and I renamed the page to a shorter word, and also
renamed the other pages so they somehow look alike:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/GospelOfMatthew
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/GospelOfMark
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/GospelOfLuke
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/GospelOfJohn

> I don't have a problem with that being the page.

Me neither, it's okay as it is. I just removed the asterisks, because
they mess up the layout, since asterisks are used for formatting in the
wiki. I also think that in such a case of a very long text, these
asterisks are more annoying then helpful. (but I do not wish to expand a
discussion on this again, please)

> So, I'd say go ahead and put up all 4 chapters on that page.

Agreed. Go ahead, and be bold. You cannot destroy anything in there.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"