[tlhIngan Hol] According to Matthew chapter 1 (quotations punctuated)

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 20:21:56 PDT 2019

daniel dadap:
> {wI'qIy turwI'Daq} makes it sound like you’re adding the text to the server that hosts the wiki and not necessarily to the wiki itself. It also makes the > adding sound like a more physical act, like you’re walking into the data center with a permanent marker and going to town on the server’s chassis.
> So while I appreciate that you’re trying to follow a rule about limiting the use of {-Daq} to actual locations, I think you should be aware that going
> out of the way to follow that rule can have unintended consequences on how your words are understood.

This is the most wrong and ridiculous reasoning I have ever read in
the 3,5 years I'm in this list.

You're going to extremes to justify your initial opinion which was
wrong. I'm dead certain, that if we asked 100 people, noone would
understand that the words are added to the wiki server and not to the
wiki.

I have seen again in the past, people trying desperately to prove
other people wrong.. but this takes the cake.

daniel dadap:
> Now it’s possible that the studiers of the Klingon language were speaking in the building where the third great meeting occurred, but not during the meeting itself.

Okrand used the phrase you're referring to, and it is pretty clear
what he meant. Again, you're twisting everything on your attempt to
prove your point.

Since you're relatively new in this language, I'll give you an advice.

When you're wrong about something admit it; learn something and move
on. Everyone here, even people with decades of experience, have been
proven wrong from time to time.

But trying to be smart doesn't score you any points.

And as far as the {chel} is concerned.. You're trying to force on this
verb, a very limited context, which Ca'Non so far hasn't ever done.
And all this in an attempt to prove that the initial sentence was
wrong.

Again, admit that you didn't know, instead of trying to be smart.

~ m. qunen'oS