[tlhIngan Hol] pseudo-Klingon words from the paq'batlh

M Roney nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:17:37 PDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 9:35 AM mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't participate in the RTTP, and I've never said, that I would
> participate there. If I wanted to participate there, I would translate
> the king james version. I've started this translation for myself, and
> as soon as I'd started it, naHqun and lieven suggested that I add this
> to the wiki, so I agreed. But I couldn't care less about the RTTP.

You are literally translating a book of the Bible into Klingon.
And then posting your work to the KLI's mailing list.
I'm not sure what distinction you are trying to make here.

Yes, I appreciate you adding your translation to the wiki. It helps
preserve the text.
And I see no reason to have someone else translate Mathew if you are.

I have never asked you to translate from the KJV.
Mark is translated from the Greek just as you are doing.
Jonah was translated from Hebrew.

John and Hebrews are also being actively worked on.
I didn't ask those translators to use a specific source text either.

~naHQun