[tlhIngan Hol] Which of the two is "more happy" ?

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Jul 11 06:23:02 PDT 2019

On 7/11/2019 8:26 AM, mayqel qunen'oS wrote:
> Suppose I say:
> jIQuchqu'.
> And suppose I say:
> jIQuchchu'.
> When am I "more happy" ? When I'm {jIQuchqu'} or when I'm {jIQuchchu'} ?

*jIQuchchu'* means you couldn't be any happier. *jIQuchqu'* emphasizes
your happiness, putting your happiness above average, but it doesn't put
an upper limit on it: someone who is *Quchqu'* might also be *Quchchu',*
or might not.

But it's not really a scale. The two words are used to express different
ideas for different reasons.