[tlhIngan Hol] goodbye

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jul 8 13:55:33 PDT 2019

Dear Friends of the Klingon language,

after being on this list for over 22 years, I finally begin to
understand why several people have completed the step I am facing now.

I have enjoyed many interesting discussions, some more, some less. And I
was very patient if somebody insisted to disagree with me and sometimes
even enjoyed the discussions. But if somebody aims at me with the F-word
-- even though it's hidden in a fake joke -- I think it's not a place I
want to be in. So - you all know where you can find me, but not here
anymore.

To all my friends, I say: Goodbye.

To the other one I say: FUCK YOU.

--