[tlhIngan Hol] Haw' without the "getting out"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:24:25 PDT 2019

If we say {juHvamvo' jIHaw'}, the "getting out" carries a sense of urgency.

But lets see it in reverse. Can I say {jIHaw'} without the "I flee",
carrying with it a sense of "getting out" ?

And to say an example..

There is a person in the middle of the desert. He's not in a
house/tent/oasis whatever.

A second person arrives, and causes the first one to flee, but this first
person doesn't leave the desert. He flees to another location, which is
still in the same desert.

Can we say {nuv cha'DIchmo' Haw'pu' nuv wa'DIch} ?

Or since the first person, didn't get out of a place, we can't use {Haw'} ?

~ dgdgdg