[tlhIngan Hol] New Words and Grammar Points from qep'a' cha'maH javDIch

Tad Stauffer tadbot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 09:44:02 PDT 2019

Here are the hidden puns/mnemonics that I've found in the new vocab, that I
haven't seen mentioned here or in boQwI':

ba'qIn - get "back in" the saddle

rIq - eu"rek"a

roDSer - "...another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but
of mind" - Rod Serling in The Twilight Zone

tIpqan - "Tippecan"oe and Tyler Too - Ash Tyler (from Star Trek: Discovery)

torSIv - Tor Books publishes speculative fiction

'InDogh - syllable - "silly bell"

'IventoH - "Ivan ho!" - Lake Ivanhoe in Orlando once was center of the U.S.
pineapple industry

-Tad
sent from my smartphone telephone