[tlhIngan Hol] New Words and Grammar Points from qep'a' cha'maH javDIch

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Sun Jul 21 23:52:13 PDT 2019

The new words from qep'a' 26 have been posted to the KLI website.

New Words: https://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/date/

The words that came from the chabal tetlh have links back to the original
requests in case clarification is needed. Dr. Okrand was sent the whole
request including the comments.

Grammar Points & SImyon scale reference:
https://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/qepa-chamah-javdich/qepa-chamah-javdich-canon/

This is a summery of all the new information we gained. Most of it is also
included on the new words list, but I compiled it all together for ease of
reference.

tItIv!

qurgh