[tlhIngan Hol] qogh

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sun Jul 14 06:43:43 PDT 2019

Boundaries vary by perspective. I’d think of {teS} as all the parts that are mechanically or electrically engaged in the sensation of hearing, outside of the brain itself. {qogh} is the cosmetic part that can be bitten or chopped off in battle, and serves no acoustic purpose beyond reflecting and shaping sound pressures before they reach the {teS}, so I would consider the middle ear to be part of {teS}.

charghwI’

Sent from my iPad