[tlhIngan Hol] placement of Hoch in a {-bogh} phrase

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Jul 12 12:18:49 PDT 2019

Thanks for clarifying my misunderstanding. I was unaware that {-‘e’} didn’t work like other type 5 suffixes that give a noun a non-subject or object reason to participate in the sentence.

It seems to make it COMPLETELY different from any other Type 5.

Why not make it a Type 6 and give it a special rule preventing it from being used with any Type 5?

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.