[tlhIngan Hol] placement of Hoch in a {-bogh} phrase

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Jul 12 08:42:21 PDT 2019

Another option would be {cheS’e’ Sopbogh Hoch.} As for rabbits, all which eat.

Or, if one were to assume that you don’t make the common error of omitting the {lu-} prefix:

Hoch Sopbogh cheSmey

Of course, this probably shifts “each rabbit” to becoming “all rabbits”… depending on how important this difference is to the specific meaning intended...

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.