[tlhIngan Hol] Haw'

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:37:19 PDT 2019

The verb {Haw'} is defined as "flee, get out".

Now read the relevant definitions of "flee", from the marrion-webster.

a : to run away often from danger or evil.

b : to hurry toward a place of security.

And now, I ask..

Does the {Haw'} *have* to always have the sense of "getting out in a hurry" ? Can't I use it, to mean the "simple/relaxed/casual" getting out from a place ?

Because, if the only meaning it can have, is the *getting out in a hurry", then how the frack, do I express the "getting out of" of the simple kind ?

~ mhhmhm