[tlhIngan Hol] pseudo-Klingon words from the paq'batlh

M Roney nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:28:48 PDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 5:01 AM mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> And while he's at it, if he could ask 'oqranD for a Ca'Non
> transliteration of *jesus christ*, he would do me a solid. It makes
> for a ridiculous translation of the new testament, having to
> constantly write *jesus*.

The KLI has published plenty of translations without needing to ask for
specialized transliterations.
And I don't see why we would need to start asking for them now.
Honestly, with a book as complicated as The Bible, I'm sure there are much
more important words to ask for...

Mark uses {yeSuS 'IHrIStoS} while I've been using {yeSuwa 'IHrIStoS}.
You are free to leave it as Jesus, use one of the above, or use your own.
If you think people may be confused, feel free to leave a list of
transliterations used.

~naHQun