[tlhIngan Hol] difference between {ta'} and {voDleH}

M Roney nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:21:01 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 10:44 AM mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just *feel* as a more "formal" word the {voDleH} compared to the {ta'},
but of course this is just a "feeling".

> What I do wonder though, is whether in a looong text e.g. the new
testament, I should choose one of the two and stick with it, or use them
interchangeably.

Personally, I think {voDleH} would be better suited for such a text.
Unless you were talking about two emperors at once, and then it would make
sense to assign {voDleH} to one and {ta'} to the other.

~naHQun