[tlhIngan Hol] difference between {ta'} and {voDleH}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 08:46:14 PDT 2019

nIqolay Q
> If you're referring to the same emperor each time
> (like if you're using it to refer to Herod), I would stick with the same noun each time.

This is a nice idea, but I don't know whether in a looong passage I'd
actually remember which-emperor-I-called-how.

voragh:
> If you need to choose, I would use {voDleH} if only because {ta’}
> (accomplish) occurs often in Klingon as a suffix, verb, and noun as well as an element in other nouns

True.

I never liked seeing in a klingon sentence, the same word meaning
different things. Just my personal preference..

Anyways, I think the best approach, is choosing one of the two while
writing a looong passage, and then praying to qeylIS, that matlh won't
reveal one day something that fracks up the end result.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frak_(expletive)

~ khjkhhj