[tlhIngan Hol] Joining two questions with {pagh}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Jan 29 09:43:12 PST 2019

According to my memory, Seqram was DEFINITELY at qep’a’ wa’DIch. He and Qanqor spoke fluently between each other and the rest of us stood there, slack-jawed, occasionally rummaging through our dictionaries when we thought we recognized a word. Occasionally, one of them would say something really simple, very slowly to one of the rest of us, and we’d slowly decipher it, and then want to respond, but didn’t know the words… We’d look them up… It was pathetic.

They really tried to include and encourage us, but we had to go back and learn via the list for another year before being able to hold up our end of a simple conversation.

Will Martin
willmartin2 at mac.com