[tlhIngan Hol] The Rudellian plague

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:56:05 PST 2019

Sorry for insisting on this, but grammar terms confuse me; usually,
I'm better able to understand things through examples.

So, lets take the initial Ca'NoN sentence..

{qarDaSQa'Daq ruDelya' rop'a' Hergh qengbogh yo' Dabot}
Intercept rudellian plague relief convoy to cardassian union

Suppose we altered/butchered it, by writing:

{qarDaSQa'Daq Dubot ruDelya' rop'a' Hergh qengbogh yo'}

In the altered sentence, could the {qarDaSQa'Daq} still refer to the
{ruDelya' rop'a' Hergh qengbogh yo'} ? That is, could it mean "the
rudellian plague relief convoy to the cardassian union intercepts you"
? Or the only way this could be interpreted is, "the rudellian plague
relief convoy intercepts you at the cardassian union" ?

mayqel *I love maltz* qunen'oS