[tlhIngan Hol] YAKL (Yet Another Klingon Localization): Joan

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Mon Jan 28 21:23:33 PST 2019

https://getjoan.com/blog/joan-klingon/

Joan is the name of a meeting room scheduling program with specialized
displays. I happened upon the company web site a while ago, and noticed
they had some Klingon in their rotation of pictures showing off their
support of multiple languages. They had obviously used Bing translator, so
I sent them a friendly grumble and offered to help them if they wanted to
support Klingon for real. They said yes.

The advertising pictures haven't yet been updated to show the corrected UI
text, but they tell me the Klingon resource strings are in the software.

-- ghunchu'wI'