[tlhIngan Hol] Can I say maQeHchuqchoHmoH ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Jan 31 10:09:33 PST 2019

I’m seeking clarity on etiquette for the list.

I’ve newly resubscribed to the list. Is SuStel the current Beginners’ Grammarian? He seems to have been fulfilling that role admirably in the short time I’ve been back. If he is, I definitely want to give him first dibs on messages like this.

If it’s a free-for-all and there is no BG, then I’m happy to contribute. It is not my intent to interfere or annoy, in any case.

Free me of my ignorance.

charghwI’ ‘utlh