[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ghang

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:30:08 PST 2019

Ending your view, yes, but I guess I don’t see the “premature” bit.  People have been aware of the horizon for countless eons so there’s nothing unexpected about it.  I do understand your argument – which may well be Okrand’s – although the alternative would be an infinite view into the distance.

I was wondering about *wI’.  We have seen Okrand use what appear to be suffixes as separate, unrelated words:  e.g. bej (cf. also in ngeHbej cosmos), pu’ phaser, wIj farm, etc.

--Voragh

From: tlhIngan-Hol [mailto:tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org] On Behalf Of De'vID