[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: vIng

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 14 06:48:45 PST 2019

AFAIK {vIng} has never been used or discussed by Okrand so we don't know if it means to make a high-pitched noise (an engine for example), to complain in a particularly annoying tone of voice, or both.

TREK TRIVIA:
 "Listen to yourself whine like a Ferengi!" (Tuvok to B'Ellana, VOY "Barge of the Dead")

SEE ALSO:
jach 		cry out, scream (v)
tlhup 		whisper (v)
boj 		nag (v)