[tlhIngan Hol] Out of curiosity..

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Feb 22 07:42:54 PST 2019

When I bought the font, I owned font editing software, so I replaced the lowercase characters with a copy of its uppercase equivalent, so case would not matter.

I also painstakingly kerned every possible character combination. Lawrence subsequently kerned the font, so it looks much better than the earlier version.

I think the font I now use on my Mac is my modified version, but I never managed to get it into iOS, and I’m not even sure if I still have it on the Mac...

And I didn’t pay for an upgrade when Fontographer failed to survive an OS upgrade. And it never worked in Email, where I would have most wanted to use it...

Sent from my iPhone.
charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan