[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "minimum price"

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:41:09 PST 2019

What about usong {Qutlh} or {Qutlhqu'} or {tlhoy Qutlh} ?
So using something like
"This ancient cat is very cheap if you pay it 1000 euros"

tIQbogh vIghro'vam Qutlhqu', wa'SaD euro DaDIlchugh.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 12:47 PM mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering how to say "In order to buy this ancient cat, you need at least a thousand euros", needing to express the "at least".
>

> The only way I can think of, is saying something like:
>

> {vIghro'vam tIQ Daje'meH, rav DIlmeH Huch DanobnIS. wa'SaD euro 'oH DIlmeH Huchvam'e'}
>

> "This ancient cat in order to buy, you need to give a price of minimum. this price is a thousand euros"
>

> Can someone think of something better ?
>

> ~ channgan qIj

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams