[tlhIngan Hol] Out of curiosity..

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Feb 22 06:23:16 PST 2019

Am 22.02.2019 um 14:55 schrieb Will Martin:
> As fans, we can play around with stuff, and I think that’s great. We
> have a pIqaD alphabet that was not initially approved, and then Skybox
> came along and now it’s official (I guess).

The short stry is that someone created a font based on movie screen
images, it became common trough the KLI, and then someone from the KLI
used it for Discovrey, where it now became somehow official.

It has become so commonly used that I doubt any new system will ever be
accepted.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"