[tlhIngan Hol] Out of curiosity..

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Fri Feb 22 05:59:50 PST 2019

On 2/22/2019 8:55 AM, Will Martin wrote:
> As fans, we can play around with stuff, and I think that’s great.

> So, sure, maybe something else we come up with will end up being used
> by some official entity, but I haven’t really heard a reason to
> replace Okrand’s romanized TKD alphabet, and there’s a lot of canon
> out there using it. Jump to something else and new users would
> suddenly have to learn two systems.

Nobody is talking about replacing anything. The conversation is about
what Klingon would look like if a less odd-looking system were used.
This is playing around with stuff as fans.

In the past people have barged in and announced that they were going to
spearhead the effort to force Okrand to adopt a more sensible system.
That's not happening here.