[tlhIngan Hol] gaps in the KLI mailing list archive

Jeff Zeitlin jzeitlin at cyburban.com
Fri Feb 22 04:03:08 PST 2019

I've just exported a mbox from my own personal archive of the list
covering the entire period 2015 October 1 to 2016 June 30; it's mostly
digests (a few reflector messages at the end), but it's continuous for
the entire period. If it'll help close the hole in the archives, I'm
willing to send it to a designated archivist. Just let me know who to
send it to...