[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon game on Discovery

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Wed Feb 13 08:36:02 PST 2019

> On Feb 13, 2019, at 09:38, Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 13.02.2019 um 14:25 schrieb Daniel Dadap:
>> If you have access to the screen-used art for the coins, would you be able to also ask for the screen-used art for the game board (and any pieces, etc.) and (if they exist of course) playable rules as well?
>
> I don't have more or less access than anyone else has. Those images were found on twitter, and everyone is free to ask the producers for the rules. I have no special access, and if I had, I wouldn't be allowed to share the information.

My mistake. When you said you were making an exact template and that you had confirmed the detail about the name being named after Tsang with Tsang himself, I interpolated additional nonexistent details that you were making a template based on the on-screen depiction, rather than the one from the already published concept art screenshots, and that perhaps you got them from Tsang.