[tlhIngan Hol] L'Rell's treaty [minor SPOILERS included]

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Feb 13 04:41:01 PST 2019

Am 13.02.2019 um 12:29 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> I remember last year, maltz revealed several new words for dsc.
> Is there a chance for anything similar happening this year as well ?

The words that Maltz revealed for the Klingon subtitles on Netflix were
usually published and explained when they appeared in the subtitles, or
even before. Since there are no Klingon subtitles in season two, there
will be no new words from there.

Most of the new words that were (and will be) spoken by the Klingons
were already revealed at the qep'a' in 2017 and 2018.

So briefly, nothing new to expect soon.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"