[tlhIngan Hol] Can I say maQeHchuqchoHmoH ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 03:45:29 PST 2019

Will Martin:
> It’s like putting a plural suffix on a noun with a number in
> front of it. You already know it’s plural. Why bother with a plural suffix?

Because there's a shitload of Ca'NoN examples, where plural suffixes
on nouns are included, although context as well as verb prefixes make
clear that the noun is plural.

I never understood this "allergic reaction" people tend to have on
using plural suffixes. I prefer to see something which could be
considered redundant but would make things immediately clear, than
omittting everything and thinking that the reader is psychic so he
will eventually get it.

And now I can almost *feel* disruptors powering up..

~ mayqel *I love maltz* qunen'oS