[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol dot com

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Feb 22 06:54:34 PST 2019

Am 22.02.2019 um 15:41 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
> Any chance of adding a language selector for non-German speakers that
> leads to other resources? Right now it's not much use if you don't speak
> German. :)

Hm... really? Only 2 of 8 linked pages are purely in German. Have you
noticed the different colors? They're language related :-)

> This page on the KAG website has more Klingon (language and otherwise)
> resources:
> https://www.kag.org/about/other-resources/.

Oh, yes it surely does. My link page is intentionally very short and
brief as a first jump portal. It's not intended as a list of resources,
more for those people who already know where they are going, but may
forgot how to spell "klingonska" or "qephom" or forgot if it was org or
com or net and so on.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"