[tlhIngan Hol] Why not law'wI'pu' ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Feb 22 05:43:36 PST 2019

Okay, during coffee intake (perhaps before enough of it kicked in), a lightening-like idea hit me for using {law’wI’pu’}. Yes, it’s weird:

reH tlhIngan yoH law’, tera’ngan yoH puS. SuvDI’, reH puSwI’pu' jey law’wI’pu’ net Sov.

As further evidence, I suggest that {puSwI’} is the etymological root of an English derogatory term that sounds similar.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.