[tlhIngan Hol] -moH on ghoS and jaH

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Feb 20 12:02:23 PST 2019

On 2/20/2019 2:56 PM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> But if we did use quSDajvo' instead of quSDajDaq, would the meaning be
> that the enemy commander sits at his chair, and from there he is
> caused to go to prison ?

No. *-vo'* involves motion away from something, even if that motion is
just your line of sight. There is no motion or direction involved in
being in your chair when you issue an order to put someone in prison.
That happens /at/ your chair or /in/ your chair or /on/ your chair in
Klingon, not /from/ your chair.