[tlhIngan Hol] gaps in the KLI mailing list archive

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Feb 20 06:13:00 PST 2019

Update based on feedback:

If you send an unsub request to the stodi list, it will send you an email
that you have to reply to. When you do that, you will need to change the
reply address back to the stodi address, or it will send your request to
THIS list.

To bypass this, go to the website linked below, login, and use the direct
unsubscribe section. It won't require email confirmation.

qurgh