[tlhIngan Hol] tuQ and tuQmoH difference

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:42:24 PST 2019

SuStel:
> I believe tuQ refers to having clothes on rather than putting clothes on.
> HIpwIj vItuQ can be used to describe me already in my uniform, not the act
> of me putting my uniform on. If I say HIpwIj vItuQchoH (notice that's -choH,
> not -moH), it means I go from a state of not having my uniform on to a state
> of having my uniform on, but it still doesn't say anything about who caused
> this state to be

So, if I understand correctly:

HIp vItuQbe'
I don't wear the uniform

HIp vItuQbe'choH
I begin not to wear the uniform

HIp vItuQHa'
I have stopped wearing the uniform which I was wearing until I vItuQHa'-it
or
I mis-wear the uniform i.e. I wear it the wrong way

Would you agree with the above ?

~mayqel *capricorn* qunen'oS