[tlhIngan Hol] About colors

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 07:36:17 PST 2019

I wonder if Klingons use a different system of specifying colours when they need more accuracy? English has a wide variety of colour-words, but many of them are approximations or descriptions or comparisons.

Having a few words to describe colours doesn’t bother me as much, because I can’t think of many cases where I would need to specify an exact colour apart from a similar one and nit be able to reference a more mathematically precise colour space (pantone matching, HSL/HSB, CMYK, RGB, YCR, etc).

—jevreH