[tlhIngan Hol] About colors

DloraH seruq at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 05:36:13 PST 2019

On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 10:26:30 +0100
Luciano Montanaro <mikelima at gmail.com> wrote:

> An odd thing for me was that SuDqu' means green; I expected to be a
> color at the opposite end of the spectrum, and to indicate blue.

It's easier if you can visualize the spectrum.
https://75.52.166.42/tlhIngan/color.jpg
(You need a browser that allows you to accept certificate errors. ie:
Firefox)

If you can't get the link to work, I think someone has a copy of it on
one of the Klingon database type websites, but I am not at home, so I
don't have all my links.

In the spectrum, under each general color you have the ..'ej.., the
-qu', and then the bare verb.

- DloraH