[tlhIngan Hol] Is {Sal} a verb of movement ?

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Feb 12 10:56:51 PST 2019

On 2/12/2019 1:44 PM, Will Martin wrote:
> I see that my primary function in your life is to give you someone to
> correct at all opportunities, and I’m okay with that, though I’m
> slightly disinclined to not respond when I’m being corrected for
> something I don’t have wrong.

Why can't you just not include the drama in every single sentence? I'd
happily debate grammar with you until the cows come home, and with not a
moment's irritation, if only your Wagnerian text were less so. The drama
is a distraction. The weighing of evidence, the innovations, the
construction of elegant meaning, the epiphanies: /those/ are the
important things.