[tlhIngan Hol] So, said darth vader..

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Feb 11 10:30:20 PST 2019

Don’t forget that imperative prefixes are different from normal second-person subject, no object prefixes.

It’s not {Su’IQchoHQo’}. It’s {pe’IQchoHQo’}

I’m also not sure whether Klingons would translate names with rank in this cultural translation. Would it be [sidius darth] or perhaps {SIDyuS Datlh}?

charghwI’ ‘utlh