[tlhIngan Hol] yItlhHa'

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Thu Feb 28 07:48:39 PST 2019

On Feb 28, 2019, at 08:23, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 at 12:43, Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com> wrote:
>> I got the iOS version of boQwI’.
>>
>> Thank you, thank you, thank you.
>

> FYI: The iOS version is the work of Daniel Dadap, aka De'nIl.

But the database, which is not my work, is the only thing that actually makes it useful. The boQwI' database is the real hero here; thanks De'vID, Quvar, and others for painstik-ingly maintaining it all these years.

The iOS version still can’t do a number of things the Android version does. Eventually I hope to be able to work on it again, but I’m glad people find it useful in its current state anyway. If there’s ever anything a boQwI' user on iOS feels would be a useful change or addition to the program, please feel free to write to me by email or file an issue on the project’s GitHub page:

https://github.com/dadap/flingon-assister/issues

I can’t promise I’ll be able to do anything in a timely manner, but I do want to know what changes people would like to see in the program.