[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol dot com

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Feb 22 08:30:41 PST 2019

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 10:34 AM Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> > All I see on my phone is a very large graphic that seems to all be in
> > German with a big picture of you
>
> Oooohh... yes.
>
> What you're seeing is something else, indeed intended for German users
> only. It seems you were forwarded to klingonisch.com
>
> The website is very new... It seems like your DNS server cache has not
> yet been updated.  Maybe you can manually flush that?

Okay. That makes more sense, however I had never gone to that site before,
so it shouldn't have been in my phone's DNS cache. I assume that you
pointed to Klingonisch.com when you first got it, and recently changed it
to point to a new IP. I'm using Google's DNS servers so the update hasn't
propagated that far yet. Hopefully once they get the updated information
it'll start working.

On my laptop it's still redirecting to http://www.klingonisch.com/ which is
now just showing the message "Server Online!"

> Check out my recent Twitter post which shows what it is supposed to look
> like:
> https://twitter.com/Klingonteacher/status/1098955812016406528

That's very nice, and would explain the confusion! :D  It certainly looks
like a useful site. I look forward to when I can access it!

qurgh