[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol dot com

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Feb 22 06:41:46 PST 2019

Any chance of adding a language selector for non-German speakers that leads
to other resources? Right now it's not much use if you don't speak German.
:)

This page on the KAG website has more Klingon (language and otherwise)
resources:
https://www.kag.org/about/other-resources/.

If anyone knows of any useful sites I'm missing on this page, please let me
know so I can add them!

qurgh