[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol dot com

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Feb 22 05:17:32 PST 2019

Hello dear friends of the Klingon language,

a friend of mine surprised me with a gift of a Klingon domain. Since I
already own several webpages about different information about the
Klingon language, I decided to use this domain for a very simple
purpose, which I hope may be useful for anyone learning Klingon while
traveling around: I've set it up as a simple bookmark page with links to
the most important pages you may need to search, or if you want to save
time typing them, or want to tell a friend to go to etc.

Just memorize tlhIngan Hol dot com

or click here:
http://www.tlhInganHol.com

--