[tlhIngan Hol] Why not law'wI'pu' ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 14:31:04 PST 2019

I’m totally with SuStel on this one. {-wI’} is a thing which does the verb or one who does the verb. {law’wI’pu’}, if it makes any sense at all, would be “ones capable of using language who are each many”…, which doesn’t really make sense to me. You are working too hard to make a special word.

SuStel has already offered appropriate terms for “many people”.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.