[tlhIngan Hol] gaps in the KLI mailing list archive

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Feb 20 05:31:37 PST 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019, 1:59 AM De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 07:28, Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> See this page with the last entries. The archive was un-subscribed
>> automatically due to excessive bounces. Weird enough, they still get a
>> reminder about being subscribed to the list:
>>
>> http://diswww.mit.edu/charon.MIT.EDU/ja'chuq/
>>

> Wow. Interesting.
>
> The current KLI archive is missing, e.g., the first message of the thread
> with subject "2018 qep'a' Wish List":
> http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/2018-March/thread.html

Because it was sent to the old list instead of the new one. It was the last
message I got from stodi before I unsubbed from that list.

I recommend that everyone send an unsubscribe message to the old list if
you were ever in it. That should be just sending an email to
tlhingan-hol-request at stodi.digitalkingdom.org with unsubscribe in the
subject line.

You can also use this page to leave that list:
http://stodi.digitalkingdom.org/mailman/options/tlhingan-hol

The old list is not maintained by the KLI, so we have no way to shut it
down, and if you send messages to the old list, only a few people will get
it as folks are no longer joining that list.

qurgh