[tlhIngan Hol] nuqDaq HolQeDmey bopol?

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sun Feb 17 08:24:50 PST 2019

As a KLI member, it seems I have access to digital copies of HolQeD, but only volume 14 seems to be available. Physical copies are available for purchase, but only for certain issues, mostly newer ones.

Is there any plan to make the rest of the HolQeD back catalog available (either for free to members or for purchase), preferably in digital format? I’d prefer digital since I don’t relish the thought of dedicating space to storing 14 years of HolQeDmey that I won’t be looking at all that often, and I’d like to be able to search them.