[tlhIngan Hol] About colors

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 07:10:24 PST 2019

Thank you all for your answers.
I understand the logic now... but I have difficulty to agree with it.

So my problem is that brown is seen as if it were a color on the spectrum...
But I would approximate a brown by desaturating an orange, and darkening it.

Or, if you want, mix red and green, and you get some kind of brown.

It looks like Klingon vision has a different physiology. Evidently
they have a more accurate
representation of light on the red part of the spectrum. Maybe they
can see infrared (that we
call brown) too.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 3:32 PM Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 16.02.2019 um 14:36 schrieb DloraH:
> > If you can't get the link to work, I think someone has a copy of it on
> > one of the Klingon database type websites, but I am not at home, so I
> > don't have all my links.
>
> Okay, I took that as a permission or a suggestion and uploaded your
> scale to the page at the Klingon wiki:
> http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/Colors
>
> If anyone likes to archive the pure image link, it's this:
> http://www.klingonwiki.net/pub/Main/Images/colors.png
>

> --
> Lieven L. Litaer
> aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"
> http://www.klingonisch.de
> http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/StarTrekDiscovery

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams