[tlhIngan Hol] DISvam chabal tetlh

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 07:26:43 PST 2019

I will happily use my access to this privilege to help anyone lacking it to insert any word into the vocabulary, or add another vote toward a word already on the list.

It’s the least I can do for a fellow Klingonist, especially one who has contributed as much to the community as you have.

I understand that those making decisions about how all this works have conflicting priorities and they are doing the best they can to figure out something that is as fair as possible, while also goading those of us who would be freeloaders even if we can afford it to put forward a financial contribution to help keep things going. I’ll confess, I’d be a freeloader if membership didn’t goad me to do otherwise.

I also reserve the right to withdraw this offer if I find a suggestion too bizarre or distasteful to go along with it, but I don’t make the offer intending to be particularly judgmental.

Send me any word suggestions, personally, or to the list. I’ll get off my duff and vote to include as many as possible.

I’m also sorry to hear of your misfortune. Life should not be a winner-take-all system, leaving the rest of us to suffer both indignity and stress. Meanwhile, here in America, that’s pretty much what we’re headed for, since the billionaires are so self-righteously greedy.

charghwI’ vaghnerya'ngan