[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon game on Discovery

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Feb 13 00:36:48 PST 2019

Am 12.02.2019 um 13:46 schrieb Felix Malmenbeck:
> as well as many words that make sense, but then there are some phrases like *Qo' juS* nad *ratlh tlhIngan* that suggest Bingon / word-by-word translation.

Yes, and fortunately that had been changed for the show to *vang* and
*vangbe'*

> So, if anybody's planning to make replicas, they may want to see how they ended up in the actual episode.

Yes, indeed. I'm working on making an exact template which can be used
for replicas.

> The game was apparently originally named *tS'ang* or *t'Sang*, and named after graphic designed Andy Tsang.

Yes, it was. Andy Tsang confirmed that for me.

See summaries at the Wiki: http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/TISang

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"