[tlhIngan Hol] How are these two different ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Feb 12 11:02:13 PST 2019

While many dependent clauses can either follow or precede the main clause, a {-meH} clause always precedes the noun or verb it adds meaning to, so the second option is not grammatically correct.

I’ll also suggest that you might consider a slightly simpler rendition:

muQaH vIneHmo’ qaqoy’nISlaw’.

If I want you to help me and you expect me to beg you for it, then more generally, it is apparent that I need to beg, otherwise, I won’t get your help.

charghwI’ ‘utlh